BENSALEM TOWNSHIP COUNCIL
2400 Byberry Road
April 21, 2014
1.Open meeting with a moment of meditation and
the pledge of allegiance to the flag.
2. Public Comment: Agenda Items.
3. Approval of Council Minutes of meeting date:
April 7, 2014
4. Correspondence for week ending;
April 16, 2014
5. Consideration of Agreement between Bensalem Township and Bucks County Redevelopment Authority regarding the Township's Housing Rehabilitation Program.
6. Consideration of Minor Subdivision plan
Applicant: Margaret K. Matthews
Location: Oakford Avenue
Tax Parcel: 2-4-294
7 Consideration of Preliminary & Final Land Development plan
Applicant: Love Fellowship Youth Center
Location: 3900 Hulmeville Road
Tax Parcel: 2-41-1
8. Consideration of Revised Preliminary and Final Land Development plan
Applicant: Lifestyle Healthcare Group, Inc.
Proposed Use: Medical Services Center
Location: 1 & 3 New Road
Tax Parcel: 2-1-36-1
9. Consideration of Resolution approving a revision to the Township's official Sewage Facilities Plan for Lifestyle Healthcare Group.
10. Consideration of Preliminary Land Development plan
Applicant: Purvi LLC
Proposed Use: Wingate Hotel
Location: 2277 Lincoln Highway
Tax Parcel: 2-10-1-1
11. Public Comment.
12. Other Business.
By: Joseph Knowles
Council reserves the right to add or delete items and to alter the order of business as they deem necessary.
Curfew is 11:00 pm
Council meeting is being cablecast on Bensalem Community Television
Comcast Cable Channel 22 & Verizon Fios Channel 34, and recorded for replay.